[Twisted-Python] Twisted server connection loss with Mysql

Raghul Jagan jraghul85 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:47:41 EDT 2005

hi friends,

          I also tried using the "cp_reconnect=1" for my twisted server.The
first time it works but  the same error ocurrs after that .Is there anyway
to solve this problem? I also tried by changing the value "reconnect=True"
in adbapi.py file,the same error occurs what will be my problem? My machine
configuration is

Linux fedora  core3
mysqldb 1.2
python 2.3
twisted server 2.0.1
pyxml 0.8

Windows with the same . I am running twisted server in windows. Is there any
thing available in python equivalent to adbapi in python.  please give me a
solution for this?

regards
raghul