[Twisted-Python] Is it possible to build a .dll for other win32 program/language to invoke?

Eric Hsu nkeric at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:37:04 EDT 2005

Hi all!

This question may not be suitable to ask here, but please help me if
you can, thanks!

I have written a server with twisted. The server contains some classes
which are responsible for handling protocol related stuffs (e.g.
packing/unpacking messages).

We've already has an app which was written in delphi, we want to
extend it to be able to communicate with this server.

Here comes the question: is it possible to build the protocol related
classes from the server to be some kind of .dll, so that the app could
invoke them, reuse them to handle the protocol related stuffs?

Any infomation would be warmly welcome, thanks in advance!

- Eric