[Twisted-Python] Expressions of Interest: Twisted Sprint in Hobart

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Jan 31 20:18:09 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005, Andy Gayton wrote:
> Just making a vague expression of interest.  I'm up in cairns atm but it
>  would a great thing to get involved with.  What level of twisted
> competence do you think will be required?
>
> No preference for dates.

I'll answer on-list: I don't really have a good sense of how much
Twisted competance you'd need. What the sprint would be hacking on
hasn't been at all finalised. My feeling is probably that Python
competance would be enough and the sprint itself could teach you the
relevant bits of Twisted for whatever the topic was.

Alternatively, you could show up with your own project and benefit it by
picking people's brains a bit.

-Mary