[Twisted-Python] Twisted Wiki?

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Tue Jan 25 19:21:51 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 07:42:08AM -0800, Doug Ransom wrote:
> Twisted is pretty hard to ramp up on.  I wonder if  twisted discussions
> and howtos were discussed in a wiki if twisted could become more
> documented and palatable to the masses?

The consensus in the past has been that a wiki wouldn't help much.  Search
the archives for details.

We're keen to help make the documentation better -- please feel free to file
bugs at http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs, and set the topic to "documentation".
If you want to draft changes or new docs, you can also file those there.

Also, the latest howtos and examples built from SVN head can be found here:
    http://twistedmatrix.com/users/warner/doc-latest

But if you get stuck -- please, ask.  This mailing list and the IRC channel
are happy to help answer your questions.  Eventually we get tired of
answering some questions over and over, and we turn those into proper
documentation ;)

-Andrew.