[Twisted-Python] VFS

Timothy Stebbing tjs at nunatak.com.au
Sun Jan 23 19:47:15 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 22:55 +0100, Thomas Weholt wrote:
> Hmmm ... are you saying there's a webdav-package coming in a
> soon-to-be-released update of the Twisted-package? Based on akadav or
> something else?

no I'm saying that at 'some stage this year' I'll be doing this stuff
for work, The plan was to implement webdav on top of twisted.web2 when
it settled down, but if akaDAV does webDAV for twisted already we will
just use that :) (I hadn't heard of akaDAV till today, and our focus is
VFS not DAV so YAY for whoever wrote this for me)

also, I'm not a twisted hacker so I cant say what will/will not be
bundled with the twisted package.

-tjs