[Twisted-Python] Any examples of an authenticating XMLRPC server?

Stephen Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 18:04:34 MST 2005

Mike C. Fletcher wrote:
> I'd like to add a number of XMLRPC services to an existing Nevow site
> that's both SSL encrypted and Guarded. ....
>
> ... I'm wondering if anyone has any code that does this, or
> information about the current state-of-the-art.

I have an example from my project that does (I think) what
you want.  It's not the best code -- exarkun made some
suggestions at PyCon last year on how to clean up the
structure, and I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't yet
implemented his suggestions (hey, it works ;).

I'll send the files to you off-list because I don't want
to clutter up the list, but if anyone else is interested
I'll be happy to share them (or send them to the list if
one of the twisted gurus thinks its worthwhile).

Cheers,
Steve