[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r12963 - Add .todo unit tests for static.File range support.

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Thu Feb 10 17:33:19 MST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 06:02:14PM -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 15:20 -0700, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
>
> > Added:
> >    trunk/twisted/web/test/test_static.py
> > Log:
> > Add .todo unit tests for static.File range support.
>
> Might be better to add this sort of stuff to web2, since that's where
> the active development is happening (especially since that probably has
> rewritten range header support).

While web2 isn't yet ready to replace web, I think it's good to at least
have something documenting known bugs in web, and a .todo unit test is
better than nothing.

I don't think it's right to completely abandon development on web until web2
is ready to replace at least a majority of uses, so if someone wants to fix
this bug in web, then great.

Of course, web2 should also have a test to make sure it doesn't have this
bug :)

-Andrew.