[Twisted-Python] Parsing POST data inside render_POST

Andy Gayton andy at thecablelounge.com
Mon Feb 14 19:38:55 EST 2005

snacktime wrote:

> I couldn't find an example but I thought someone must have one laying
> around somewhere.
>
> The question is, how do I decode the data from an http POST inside of
> render_POST ?  I'm not even sure what variables hold the data, and if
> there are builtin methods somewhere to decode it and possibly stick it
> in a dict?

Hey Chris,

You should direct web topics to the twisted-web list.

I'm guessing if your working with render_POST, you're using vanilla
twisted.web - you're most likely after request.args

hrm .. just noticed its not mentioned on:

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/howto/using-twistedweb

try:

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.protocols.http.Request.html

HTH,