[Twisted-Python] Persistence in browsers?

Tibi Dondera incoming at pronet-romania.com
Mon Feb 7 08:11:18 EST 2005

Hello,

I was unable to locate anu javascript library that uses sockets, the
closest I found was some mozilla technologies that transform it in a
kind of JS server, but I need a cross-browser, industry standard (read:
that works with the current software of users, i.e. 95% IE) solution.

Also, I still did not understand from your answer if twisted _does_
support this technique, of answering a HTTP client, then putting it to
sleep until something happens, on a large scale.

Thanks for your help, and any further info.
Tiberiu DONDERA