[Twisted-Python] 2.0.0 pre-pre-release

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:41:27 EST 2005

Yeah, I might accept the "backwards compatibility with existing
dependencies" argument, but I don't think it's something that's
necessary for general use. In a post-split world, deb packages that
use Twisted stuff will depend on specific twisted subproject packages.
Anyway, I'm not the one doing the deb packages, but there are my two
cents.