[Twisted-Python] Twisted SCP

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 11:09:58 MST 2005

All,

This is a very very horrible bit of code (stupid undocumented RCP junk),
but a basic single-file remote -> local SCP can be done using the
attached code.

It's clearly as dumb as a box of rocks, but seems to work against
OpenSSH and Cisco IOS, so is fine for what we need.

If anyone knows why the sftp stuff in it doesn't work that would be useful.

Anyway, hope it's helpful to someone. If I get time over or after xmas
I'll clean it up - it seems pretty clear to me how to make the code
pretty modular without it descending into the mess that OpenSSH and
Putty's SCP/SFTP code has become (with the greatest of respect to the
developers involved of course)