[Twisted-Python] Twisted windows hackers - help the tests to pass!

Cory Dodt corydodt at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Dec 30 23:39:46 EST 2005

Well, let's start by looking at the buildslave environment itself.
http://tm.com/bb shows 21 errors.  Most of them appear to be identical
permission denied errors, which suggests a configuration problem
particular to that buildbot installation.

When I run the tests, I get:

[ERROR]: twisted.test.test_paths.FilePathTestCase.testOpen

  File "C:\Documents and
Settings\cory\svn\Twisted\twisted\test\test_paths.py",
line 249, in testOpen
    f.write('ghi')
exceptions.IOError: (0, 'Error')
[ERROR]: twisted.test.test_ssl.ConnectionLostTestCase.testFailedVerify

Failure: twisted.internet.error.ConnectionLost: Connection to the other
side was
 lost in a non-clean fashion.
-
Ran 891 tests in 68.844s

FAILED (skips=77, expectedFailures=9, errors=2, successes=802)

- - C