[Twisted-Python] Re: gthreadless.py

Stefano Masini stefano at pragma2000.com
Tue Aug 30 11:21:47 MDT 2005

On 8/30/05, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
> You seem to have interpreted my point sarcastically.  I am not sure why

... and this is the reply I was fearing would have arrived. :)
I must really apologize, it always makes you feel really stupid to
misinterpret politeness with sarcasm. I had this doubt ever since I
posted my unfortunate reply... I'm not sure either, I guess it was
defining your own blog posting as "ramblings" that made my head spin
the wrong way. Sorry. :)

By the way, back on track... sure! I'd be very happy to contribute to
the twisted project.

blushing,
stefano