[Twisted-Python] twisted-compliant interactive interpreter

Antony Kummel antonykummel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 11:32:24 MDT 2005

Using twisted.manhole sounds like a good idea, but
twisted.internet.stdio doesn't support Windows, which
I am using. My version with deferToThread(raw_input)
works fine in windows. Could it be that there are no
problems doing it under windows?

Anyway, to be compatible I tried a variety of methods
to implement twisted.internet.stdio for windows
(attached is a msvcrt version which is probably
worthless). I wonder, if raw_inputting in a non-main
thread works for windows, if it can be used to do the
windows version of twisted.internet.stdio.

If it works, how difficult would it be to make a
worthwhile manhole client for windows?

Thanks,

Antony Kummel

http://mail.yahoo.com