[Twisted-Python] Simple Telnet Client - couldn't get answer form server

MichaƂ Tyde ajchos at wp.pl
Thu Aug 4 07:48:08 MDT 2005

I try to get from standard telnet server answer. I connect to this
server, and now dataReceived() should give me a full answer from server
like:
Ret Hat Linux relase: ... login:, but it does not.
I would like to know how to connect to this server and grab this data.

dataReceived gives me something like that:  #'
(translation in telnet codes: IAC DO TERMINAL_TYPE IAC DO SPEED IAC DO
X_DISPALY_LOCATION IAC DO NEW_ENVI_OPTION ((hex)FF FD 18 FF FD 20 FF FD
23 FF FD 27)). What should I do with this. I try to transport a answers
for this questions. Maybe i got a mistake in code, somthing i do in
wrong way? Code I working on in attachment.