[Twisted-Python] Telnet & echo

David Guaraglia dguaraglia at gmx.de
Fri Aug 19 10:13:00 EDT 2005

Hi Michal,

Well, it depends. If the server has a command to disable echo, then you
should ask the server mantainer. In the case of a client side way to
"disable" echo, there's a simple way: just save the last sent command in
a string, and then ignore it as input in the dataReceived event. It's
quite ugly but worked for me.

David