[Twisted-Python] Query

pooja bector pbector at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 08:11:39 MDT 2005

Hi All

I am new to Twisted networks.I read its documentation that it is a network over which we can build network applications like chat server.
I have queries regarding , Twisted Word chat server , written in python.
I just know that it is available  under free BSD license.
I want to know that is it available as a free download.Can I download the server and a compatible client ?
are the APIs of the server available?
How many simlutaneuos users does it support.
Does it supports group chat and multilanguage chatting.

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com