[Twisted-Python] API docs?

Neil Gower ngower at dkp.com
Wed Apr 20 10:32:40 MDT 2005

Hi folks,

I'm looking forward to getting started on some development with Twisted,
but ran into a little snag.  I downloaded
TwistedSumo-2005-03-22.tar.bz2, and was browsing through the "doc"
directory and found that the "API reference" link was broken.  Turns out
there is no "doc/api" directory in that tarball.  I also tried grabbing
the source from SVN, and running "admin/epyrun", but it bailed out with:

INTERNAL ERROR: Cannot create a UID for a str without a base UID.

So I'm just wondering, is there a way to get the API docs for Twisted
2.0, or were they omitted from the tarball because they're broken right now?

Thanks,

Neil.