[Twisted-Python] Foreign event loop friendly reactor

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 17 04:11:19 MDT 2005

Bob Ippolito wrote:
> should have a thread-using reactor that integrates with foreign event
> loops, so I wrote one and committed it
> (twisted.internet.threadedselectreactor).

I wonder if anyone could be tempted into whipping up a minimal wx
example with this new reactor?  We've got 5 days left to finish a mountain
of code for a conference demo in San Francisco - a robust wx/twisted
app is just part of this.  We're currently spawning a thread from within
wx.  It works ... but it sounds like we'd be better off with things reversed
as above.

Cheers,
Darran.

--