[Twisted-Python] UDP File Copy

jarrod roberson jarrod.roberson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:59:26 MDT 2005

I was not arguing its popularity, I was arguing its added complexity,
which is negligable.
None of my equipment that is doing NAT requires any special
configuration to enable TCP.
Maybe old equipement but I don't have anything less than a year old.

I don't see the benefit outside of extremely low-latency game
requirements of data that is constantly changing anyway. For REILABLE
file transfer it gets complicated quickly which is like the othe
person implied that if you are re-implementing all the TCP features in
software over UDP why do it. I don't buy the NAT arguement as enough
of a reason to justify the complexity.

--
If you don't know what you want, you probably need a nap.