[Twisted-Python] Pass error (exception) message to XMLRPC client

Remy C Cool remy.cool at smartology.nl
Wed Apr 27 02:08:21 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've searched on the (Twisted) website and mailinglists, but failed to
find the answer to my question.

Is is possible to pass the original exception code/message to the XMLRPC
client? When an exception occurs, the client get's a general 'error
occured' message and I would like to be able to let the client know what
went wrong. How can I accomplish this with Twisted?

BTW I'm working with the latest Twisted 1.x release (Debian)

Regards,
Remy Cool