[Twisted-Python] Twisted network games

Ben Olsen bolsen at verio.net
Tue Apr 19 18:19:48 EDT 2005

This might be one for Bob Ippolito, but when I grabbed
threadedselectreactor.py from SVN and ran the pygamedemo.py without
modification, I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pygamedemo.py", line 35, in ?
    reactor.callLater(1, helloWorld,1)
  File
"C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\threadedselectreactor.py",
line 71, in callLater
    self.wakeUp()
  File
"C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\twisted\internet\threadedselectreactor.py",
line 67, in wakeUp
    self.waker.wakeUp()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'wakeUp'

So I added to line 67 of threadedselectreactor.py:
if self.waker:
and it seemed to run fine after that. I'm going to see if I can use this
new reactor in my current pygame+twisted project.

Ben