[Twisted-Python] Twisted network games

Josh Ritter jritter at bektel.com
Mon Apr 18 22:20:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

We use Twisted in our single/multiplayer RPG called Minions of Mirth.  The
multiplayer game is very much like a 3d MUD.  We use Twisted's perspective
broker for the Master Server, Simulation Server, World Server, Client...
well, just about everything :)

The outdated webpage for the game is: http://www.prairiegames.com/games.html
(there's a pretty cool quicktime video linked there, the video is OLD)

Some more current information and screenshots can be found here:
http://www.prairiegames.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2 and
http://www.prairiegames.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4

We are currently in alpha and the reponse has been GREAT!

Twisted rocks!!!!

-Josh Ritter
Prairie Games