[Twisted-Python] Any good examples?

Mel Irizarry melirizarry at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 10 19:52:57 EDT 2005

I am in need of a server that will allow multiple clients to connect,
take a MySQL Statement from the client, execute it and return the
results to the client.  Is there a good example that I could download
and perhaps modify?

I've been reading the Twisted docs since yesterday but I am a bit
overwhelmed by the design of the framework.  Mktap looks to be the way
to go but I need more info especially on the factory and protocol classes.

--
Best Regards,

Mel Irizarry

I can't go to school 'cause I ain't got a gun
I ain't got a gun 'cause I ain't got a job
I can't get a job 'cause I can't go to school

Lost in America - Alice Cooper