[Twisted-Python] generic enterprise.row.RowObject?

Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de
Fri Apr 8 09:29:06 EDT 2005

Ahoi!

For a simple database abstraction module I once wrote some table class.
Now I'm trying to port it to twisted and thought it should inherit from
enterprise.row.RowObject. (I hope that isn't deprecated?)

RowObject urges me to declare all the table properties as class variables.
My old class reads this information directly from the database (show fields)
to adapt itself to a set of similar tables, and I'd like to keep this feature.

Seems like I would need some RowObjectFactory that takes a connection pool
and a table name and returns a RowObject - or how would you do this?

Best regards,
Henning Hraban Ramm
Südkurier Medienhaus / MediaPro
Support/Admin/Development Dept.