[Twisted-Python] UDP File Copy

van Aswegen, Marinus (ZA - Johannesburg) mvanaswegen at deloitte.co.za
Wed Apr 6 02:47:28 EDT 2005

My original motivation was to do "fast" file copies on the local LAN via
UDP.
Sure I would have to build some additional checking but I anticipate
that I would
still get better tx rates than TCP. However from a design perspective, I
would
also like to provide the ability to send files via the Internet.
Therefore
I agree TCP would be the better option. Does anyone have a good TCP file
copy class ?
I'd like to be able to handle multiple file tx's ...

Marinus