[Twisted-Python] Seeking Twisted/Python Contractors

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Fri Sep 24 14:58:35 MDT 2004

Hello.  We have a core toolset written with Twisted (that will most
likely be made open source) and have several applications of this
toolset to the medical research field.  I'm looking for someone to
continue to build out the product by implementing customer requested
features.  In particular, we need several user interface improvements,
as well as a whole slew of custom, one-off programming tasks.
Depending on the particular task, some of the code could quite
possibly be donated to the Twisted project.

I'm looking for someone very familiar with Python, who has good
track record building test-driven code, and who is responsive over
the Internet.  Experience with Python, HTTP and HTML is a must,
Javascript a plus, and XSLT is a very nice bonus.   This is a
contract position, and need not be local; although if you are within
'visiting' distance to New Haven, CT (say NYC or Boston) that is icing.

If you are interested, please send me information you consider
relevant, your hourly rate expectations, and your availability; if
you are not a 'visible' person in the Twisted community a few
references would be quite helpful.

Cheers!

Clark

--
Clark C. Evans                      Prometheus Research, LLC.
                                    http://www.prometheusresearch.com/