[Twisted-Python] TCP wrapper support for twisted servers

Eugene Coetzee projects at reedflute.com
Sun Sep 19 02:47:45 MDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody knows about a Python wrapper  for  libwrap.
I'm aware of libwrap function libraries  for PHP and libwrap-ruby for
Ruby - but could not google anything similar for Python.

I want to control access to my twisted servers using hosts.allow/deny. I
have read someting about "inetd setup" options planned for tap2deb
(couldn't get any docs regarding inetd/tcp -wrapper support though).

Alternatively, is there anything included in twisted that can be used
get tcp wrapper support without having to run from inetd.

regards,
Eugene

Web                 -> www.reedflute.com