[Twisted-Python] Weekly Bug Summary

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Fri Sep 10 16:40:48 MDT 2004

Okay, I made a script that generates this from Roundup -- I'm going to
put it in a crontab and have it email out every week from now on.
Alternate formatting suggestions welcome.

Bug summary
______________________
Since 2004-09-03 22:45:53.767335:
   Bugs opened: 10   Bugs closed: 5   Total open bugs: 305 (+5)

New / Reopened Bugs
______________________
returning None from buildProtocol in ReconnectingClientFactory causes
exception  (2 hours ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue710 opened by djk121

Oscar html function broken  (yesterday)
CLOSED http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue709 opened by jadestorm

[CORE] ReactorTime has serious performance issues  (yesterday)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue707 opened by stefan

Add ClientCreator example to TCP Client howto  (yesterday)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue708 opened by mcfletch

[DOCUMENTATION] failure.check() docstring  (2 days ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue706 opened by thomasvs

retrial util.deferredError blows up on failure  (3 days ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue705 opened by warner

[CHAT] MSN Protocol bugs (with patches & unit tests)  (5 days ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue702 opened by delx

[XISH] Jabber xmlstream parse bug (with patch and unit test)  (5 days
ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue701 opened by delx

SCGI server protocol implementation  (3 days ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue704 opened by fog

SCGI server protocol implementation  (3 days ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue703 opened by fog

Bugs Closed
______________________
Oscar html function broken  (yesterday)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue709 opened by jadestorm

[PB] callRemote exception handler relies on possibly unbound local
`req'  (8 months ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue459 opened by exarkun

[PB] Copyable and Referenceable undefined in pb.py (sandbox)  (8 months
ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue461 opened by exarkun

reconnecting ConnectionPools  (1 month ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue657 opened by davep

Error reporting for unslicable objects isn't very informative  (8
months ago)
        http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue462 opened by exarkun