[Twisted-Python] Re: Implementing a custom FTP server

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Sep 7 12:30:33 MDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 14:23, Jason Stitt wrote:

> didn't work). I removed that. Now I'm still having some problems with
> twistd not respecting the working directory and, thus, not being able
> to find modules to import.

This happens on all platforms when you run as root. It's a security
feature. It will not be removed. So your best bet is to add the
directory where your package is to PYTHONPATH, as with all Python
programs.

Oh, and, why twistw? I'd expect twistd to use the unix version on Mac OS
X.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org