[Twisted-Python] Re: Implementing a custom FTP server

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Sep 7 04:21:50 MDT 2004

Jason Stitt <jason at pengale.com> writes:

>> G'dday Jason,
>>
>> I'm chipping away in this area as well as I find time.  I started
>> with SFTP - but also want to support all filelike interfaces in the
>> future.
>
> This sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I cannot get twistd and
> mktap working properly on OS X.

What have you been trying?  Admittedly. I'm not using mktap, but I'm
using twistd on OS X with approximately no issues at all (apart from
the fact that it got installed in the back of beyond, under
/Library/Frameworks/...).

Cheers,
mwh

--
 All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
 the parts you are  reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,