[Twisted-Python] Performance issue in reactor.callLater

Stefan Behnel behnel_ml at gkec.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Sep 6 11:28:18 MDT 2004

Hi!

I wondered if the Constructor parameters of DelayedCall were important elsewhere. Maybe they should stay the same - I don't know. So for your convenience, here's two complete patches, one that removes the "reset" and "cancel" parameters from the constructor and one that doesn't. It doesn't actually change much to leave them in, it only moves a part of the work from runUntilCurrent back into the cancel and reset methods. I figure you'd rarely see a difference, so you may as well leave them in.

Have fun,
Stefan