[Twisted-Python] PB release connection

Jasper Phillips jasper at peak.org
Mon Sep 27 04:23:01 EDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Uwe C. Schroeder wrote:
> That works for me too. Maybe I need to reword that.
> How do you release the connection from a PBServerFactory instance (where you
> usually don't have a reference to) ?

Ahh, I misunderstood.  I don't know much about PBServerFactory, as I only
create one to pass to reactor.listenTCP().  I imagine there must be a method
somewhere in the object heirarchy beneath the Port returned by listenTCP(),
but I don't see anything off hand.

I suppose you could call remotely to the client and have it disconnect
itself. ;-)  There must be a better way however...

-Jasper

PS Incidentally a reference to a PBServerFactory is kept on the Port
returned by listenTCP(), i.e. port.factory .