[Twisted-Python] SSH server silently failing to open port

Jason Stitt jason at pengale.com
Sun Sep 12 21:27:23 EDT 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 7:07 PM, Paul Swartz wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 17:53 -0500, Jason Stitt wrote:
>> Can anyone help me figure out where to start looking, at least?
>
> It's hard to debug with just a class.  A single file that demonstrates
> the problem (ideally a minimal example) is much better.

The sshsimpleserver.py included with Twisted is a fairly minimal
example. As I mentioned, that's where I first noticed this problem.
It's in the doc/conch/examples directory in the latest SVN (the one on
the Web site doesn't work, as we established on the SFTP thread,
because of a bad import). I guess another question is: Does anybody
else have this problem?

Jason