[Twisted-Python] Re: Implementing a custom FTP server

Andy Gayton andy at thecablelounge.com
Tue Sep 7 20:40:16 EDT 2004

Paul Swartz wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 14:11 -0500, Jason Stitt wrote:
>
>>One of the examples I downloaded
>>from the Twisted site (the SSH server, sshsimpleserver.py) tries to
>>import realm from twisted.conch, which does not have a realm module
>>(it's not in the API docs, either). Was this removed at some point,
>>perhaps?
>

> Yes, the stuff in realm.py was refactored and moved into unix.py.  SVN
> has a working version.

Jason, just a quick note.

I've been putting off changing over to the new component architecture so
I'm working against a pretty out of date version of trunk.

I'm currently running welsh against Twisted r10936 in pseudo production
(if you call serving up a few mates sites production:)).  It looks like
Paul made the above refactored in r10415, so that's there.

This is a good spur to finally make the change over, so I should get to
it in the next weekend of so.

Andy.