[Twisted-Python] ANN: deferred howto/tutorial

Jonathan Simms slyphon at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Oct 24 06:12:44 MDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 08:29:20PM +0200, Mary Gardiner wrote:

> That's not the place for it unfortunately, everything else in that
> directory is the finger tutorial. (ie it's not a general "tutorials"
> directory... but that's OK, the "howto" directory isn't really full of
> howtos either...)
>
> As best I can tell, there's no clear distinction between that and the
> "Using Deferreds" howto a directory up. I'll play around with merging
> them over the next hour or so and see if I'm right.
>
> -Mary

Yeah, i'm sorry, Mary. I had a feeling that I was putting stuff in the
wrong places when i committed it. I figured it was better to get it in,
and have it moved around somewhere else than to wait, and possibly not
get it included for 2.0.

I really appreciate all the work you've done on documentation, and I
didn't want you to get the impression that I was being careless with
your realm of the source tree.

Anyway, thanks! I'll leave the "exactly where" decision in your capable
hands.

-Jonathan