[Twisted-Python] ANN: deferred howto/tutorial

Gwyn Evans gwyn.evans at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:24:24 MDT 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:08:21 -0600, Jonathan Simms
<slyphon at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> So what i did was write a tutorial on my deferred enlightenment...(pun
> intended?)
>
> I'd appreciate feedback, good or bad. You can find it in svn:HEAD,
> at doc/core/howto/tutorial/deferred_tutorial.xhtml

 Therefore also available at
http://svn.twistedmatrix.com/cvs/*checkout*/trunk/doc/core/howto/tutorial/deferred_tutorial.xhtml?rev=12147&root=Twisted
via the Web interface, if you've not got a subversion client
installed.

 Thanks, Jonathon - I've not sat & gone through it yet, but a quick
glance suggested it's going to be useful!