[Twisted-Python] Making database-code Twisted-friendly

Thomas Weholt thomas.weholt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:29:52 MDT 2004

Yepp!! Looks good except for the fact that it only deals with objects,
I need plain old dictionaries all the way. Truth be said, I haven't
played with it extensivly, so it might support that. I'll check into
it. Thanks.

Thomas

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:03:52 +0200, Andrew Bennetts
<andrew-twisted at puzzling.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 05:41:09PM +0200, Thomas Weholt wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > My ideal form of working with databases is shown in the README.txt
> > file. I'd like to be able to something similar using Twisted in the
> > lower layers, not blocking.
>
> Without commenting on the Twisted issues of this at all, have you seen
> SQLObject?  At a glance, it seems to be quite similar in concept.
>
> http://sqlobject.org/
>
> -Andrew.

Mvh/Best regards,
Thomas Weholt