[Twisted-Python] More on docs

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sat Oct 9 17:19:23 EDT 2004

Mary Gardiner wrote:

>I figure something that is more likely to happen is that developers will
>be explaining something to someone and accidently generate drafts as
>they go. For example: mailing list posts, IRC logs and blog entries. So,
>if you see or participate in a good "using something" discussion,
>particularly on IRC, please send me a copy and I'll do my best to
>edit/re-write it into a usable piece of documentation.

http://blog.vrplumber.com/356
http://blog.vrplumber.com/358
http://blog.vrplumber.com/371
http://blog.vrplumber.com/349
http://blog.vrplumber.com/310
http://www.vrplumber.com/programming/twistedlowlevel05.pdf

Covering, respectively:
    Creating an SSL-protected web-server with Twisted
    Adding user authentication to your web-site via twisted.cred/nevow.guard
    Converting user authentication from "in-memory" checker to
PostgreSQL-based checker
    Creating a twisted.manhole Python telnet prompt (minimal example)
    How to download an SSL-encrypted web-page (minimal example)
    Talk on low-level mechanisms in Twisted, with background on other
common methods of parallelisation

HTH,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher