[Twisted-Python] Sending other things than strings in UDP packets

Ibrahim Mubarak ibmub80 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 06:28:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am working on a UDP server. I can send and recieve packets with their data in strings with no
problems. However, I was wondering if there is a way to populate the data portion of the packet
with data types other than strings. And to be able to stick a number of values, might be of
different types, together in the same packet.

I looked at PB. It is not what I need. I need a low level control on what I add to the packets I
send and how I can read packets I recieve.

Thanks,
ib