[Twisted-Python] patch for background processing (delay 0)

Bill la Forge laforge49 at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 19 04:58:17 MDT 2004

Please note that this patch was replaced by a "real" one, which included
a suggestion from Jp as well.

Also, the archive dropped part of my email (patch attached...) where I
again consigned the patch to you.

No problem with CygWin, I just had to find the right time slot--mid
morning is generally best here.

Now, if it just passes the regression tests! (Got my fingers crossed!)

Bill

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
I will try
to test and apply this over the weekend if nobody else does it sooner.