[Twisted-Python] Lore question/ latex output question

Schneider, Michael michael.l.schneider at ugsplm.com
Wed May 26 15:33:59 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I have been using lore for a project that I have been working
on, and it is a great tool.

I have a quick question.  Does anyone know how
to get the <pre>...</pre> tags to appear as shaded
on the latex/pdf output?

The generated latex looks like

\\begin{verbatim}   is being output at the start of the pre

and

\\end{verbatim} is being output at the end of the pre.

I am trying to get the same output format as html output.

Thank you very much,
Mike

Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineering Consultant
UGS PLM Solutions - an EDS Company

"The Greatest Performance Improvement Is the transitioning from a non-working state to the working state"