[Twisted-Python] Threading examples...

William McLendon wcmclen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:34:04 MST 2004

Hmmm... I tried something pretty close to that (though I have no callback
called writeRequestAndFinish() in my example and am not sure what it's
supposed to do)... but running the threads.deferToThread() routine still
leaves me with the problem that the thread doesn't die.  I can't kill the
app without going and manually killing it via pid.

Is there anything that I can do so that when aSillyBlockingMethod() is
finished it just exits?

Thanks,
  -William