[Twisted-Python] IOCP Reactor (Was: win32 buildbot)

Schneider, Michael michael.l.schneider at ugsplm.com
Tue Mar 16 13:51:07 MST 2004

If I can allocate a resource for this that is an experienced developer
(15 years C guy), but with little python or twisted experience,
would someone be able to guide him when he hits a tough spot?

I could answer basic twisted/python questions, but I don't know
the guts of windows or reactors.

We are using twisted in a windows environment and would be willing
to contribute the work back to twisted.

Thanks
Mike

Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineering Consultant
UGS PLM Solutions - an EDS Company

"The Greatest Performance Improvement Is the transitioning from a non-working state to the working state"