[Twisted-Python] Isolating ISFTPServer in Conch's SFTP

David A. Leedom daleedom at hightowergroup.com
Tue Mar 16 13:19:24 MST 2004

Andy,

It looks like you are doing some interesting things!!

I am no were near you level of understanding things, so I can't help
you...However, I am interested in what you are doing.  I am working on a
Remote Backup system.  I really want kind of a database driven system to
handle the SFTP connections and am looking into twisted to provide
that.  Can you tell me a little more about what you are trying to accomplish?

Thanks,

Dave Leedom