[Twisted-Python] win32 buildbot

Schneider, Michael michael.l.schneider at ugsplm.com
Sat Mar 13 23:21:46 MST 2004

Next week, I was planning on setting up buildbot on our
windows systems:

Couple of quick questions:
	- did you use the buildbot code out of CVS, or have you made
        mods?
      - If you made mods, can you check them into CVS?
      - Did you add a cmd.exe /c for execution of shell command?

      - Any Tips?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineering Consultant
UGS PLM Solutions - an EDS Company

"The Greatest Performance Improvement Is the transitioning from a non-working state to the working state"