[Twisted-Python] [Request] IMAP Server Sample code

Andy Gayton andy at thecablelounge.com
Tue Mar 2 06:06:48 MST 2004

David Burton wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm new to the list, but I've had a look through the site and
> the mailing list archives, looking for some sample code which would help
> me in setting up the basics of an IMAP server - specifically to get mail
> from a POP account (which is easy enough), store it in a database
> (again, easy enough), and set up the interface to the database messages
> (and possible other non-email goodies) using IMAP (currently not a clue).

G'dday David, I'm pretty new myself.  Not sure if this is what you're
after ... but Quotient, available from:

http://divmod.org/Quotient/index.html

looks to be a good way along as an email server - though not quite
production ready yet.  It supports fetching (consolidating) mail from
both imap and pop servers and makes the consolidated mail available via
pop, imap or web browser.

Andy.