[Twisted-Python] SSH connection, redux!

Schneider, Michael michael.l.schneider at ugsplm.com
Mon Mar 1 09:34:38 MST 2004

Benjamin,

I just posted some code for review for spawning jobs off
and capturing jobs.

I posted this code for review, since I am new to twisted, and
trying to lean the "twisted way".

This approach may work for you,
Mike

Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineering Consultant
UGS PLM Solutions - an EDS Company

"The Greatest Performance Improvement Is the transitioning from a non-working state to the working state"