[Twisted-Python] Isolating ISFTPServer in Conch's SFTP

Andy Gayton andy at thecablelounge.com
Sun Mar 21 17:24:01 EST 2004

Paul Swartz wrote:

> The only thought I had was an LJ post
> (http://z3p.livejournal.com/324865.html), but I'm having trouble turning
> that idea into code.  Maybe I can convince some Twisted folks at PyCon
> to help me out ;)

Right - I stumbled across your post a couple of days ago and was
encouraged you were already thinking along these lines.  Have fun at
PyCon! - If you come up with anything please let me know - I'll keep
plugging away in the meantime (might take a look at imap4's IAccount for
ideas .. not sure how similiar a thing it is though) wishing that they'd
host PyCon in Australia :)

Andy.