[Twisted-Python] Somebody please point me in the right direction...

John C. Reddersen jredders at lsil.com
Fri Mar 19 17:17:50 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm a fairly new Python programmer, and really new to Twisted, so accept my
apologies now if this is a clueless newbie question...

I'm developing a wxPython application that needs to talk to another app via
a very simple sockets based interface.  I managed to mangle together some
code using twisted to connect to the socket and send an initial starting
message to the server and receive it's response.  However, I'm unsure how to
proceed from here to allow my GUI to send and receive commands over the
socket using the protocol created by the factory.  All the examples I could
find just send canned messages, nothing with user input...

Thanks!

-John Reddersen

---
LSI Logic RapidChip Integration Engineering
3425 40th Ave NW Suite 200
Rochester, MN 55901
(507) 535-3851